Author: Dawn Sasiela, R.N.
What to get for those who love skin care and make-up? Here are a few suggestions from one professional product junkie! These mostly are “female” appropriate – sorry guys!
- Jane Iredale Puregloss™ Lip Gloss- A long lasting gloss in 18 colors with a pleasant berry flavor. I love Soft Peach and Iced Mocha. $24
- Elta MD® UV Lip Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 31-This is a moisturizing lip sunscreen with transparent zinc oxide. It has a mint flavor that is pleasant and has antioxidants. Great for cold sore sufferers. (This would be a fantastic stocking stuffer!) $10
- Elta MD® sunscreen- Everyone needs sunscreen, and the Elta SPF 40 Daily with 9% micronized zinc is a house favorite here at TOC Medical Spa. Appropriate for man or woman. $26
- Clarisonic® Smart Profile facial cleansing brush – This is a great device. I have used mine for the last 7 years and would replace it in a heartbeat if anything ever happened to it. It has 3 settings, or “strengths,” and can be used in the shower. There are a variety of brushes that can be changed as well. I find mine keeps the flakes from my retinol/retinoid use at bay. $265
- Clarisonic® Mia facial cleansing brush – A smaller version of the brush above. This brush has one setting. This is a more affordable version and does a good job. $99
- NuFace® Trinity Device – This is a device that comes with a microcurrent applicator to stimulate and tone the skin. IT WORKS! It requires regular use, so there is a small time commitment. When used consistently, there is visible lifting and firming of the tissues. The microcurrent attachment can be switched out for a infrared light device (sold separately) to treat fine lines and wrinkles. $325
- Tria® Age-Defying Laser – The Tria® device is an at home, FDA-cleared laser clinically proven to treat multiple signs of aging on the entire face. This laser stimulates the body’s own natural repair process leading to collagen production. When purchased through a physicians office, it includes two effective antioxidant products from SkinCeuticals®, CE Ferulic and Resveratrol B E. These work synergistically with the device. This would be a VERY GENEROUS gift. $629
- Revitalash®- This is a product to help lashes grow thicker and longer. It works! Great alternative to Latisse®. $150
- Gift Certificate to your loved one’s favorite spa!
Everything listed is available at TOC Medical Spa AND we are having an event, “Black Tuesday”, during which all products are 20% off! Services are also discounted 15% during the event. Additionally, Gift Certificates worth $125 can be purchased for $100. Give us a call on Tuesday if you’re interested in taking advantage of these specials!